Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
BRAVIA Meeting provides a means of comfortably using a BRAVIA that is installed in a meeting room.
You can select either the free or paid version of BRAVIA Meeting to suit your specific requirements.
You can use the following main functions in both the free and paid versions of BRAVIA Meeting:
- Automatic switching of inputs
- This software can automatically execute input switching.
- BRAVIA automatically displays the PC screen simply by connecting the external input terminal to the PC.
- Automatic power OFF function
- This software automatically turns BRAVIA OFF after a fixed period of inactivity (no input or operations performed) has elapsed.
- Presentation timer
- This software allows you to display a timer on the screen simply by one-touch operation of the remote control.
- Customizing the home screen
- You can customize the home screen as you like. For example, playing back still images or videos or embedding your favorite web page.
- You can customize the names of external inputs or icon images.
- Customizing the Help page
- You can specify the URL of your favorite web page as the Help page.
Functions in Paid Version
You can use the following functions in only the paid version of BRAVIA Meeting:
- BRAVIA Meeting Display Management
- You can operate BRAVIA Meeting or change BRAVIA Meeting settings remotely.
- You can automatically turn a connected BRAVIA ON and OFF with the power schedule setting.
- Annotation mode (draw function)
- You can draw annotation overlaying a connected external input.
- You can use the screen as a whiteboard when there are no connected external inputs.
- Schedule collaboration with groupware
- You can display the reservation status of the meeting room on the BRAVIA Meeting home screen in collaboration with groupware.
- The following groupware is supported:
- G Suite (Google Calendar)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- You can perform the following by using the companion applications of BRAVIA Meeting that are installed on a Windows device or a Mac.
- My Shot
- You can capture the screen of your computer as a still image, and either display it on the BRAVIA in the meeting room or delete the displayed image.
- Me Shot
- You can download the My Shot image displayed on the BRAVIA in the meeting room or what you have drawn with the Draw function, and save that on your computer.
- My Touch
- By operating the mouse of your computer or by touch panel operation, you can display a pointer on the BRAVIA in the meeting room or draw with the Draw function.
- Me Touch
- You can remotely operate your computer by touch operation on the BRAVIA in the meeting room if it has a touch panel.
- My Shot