Pro settings > Initial input source
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Initial input source
Set the initial input when the display is turned on.
- Default/Selectable option varies by model.
- The number of terminals varies by models.
Select the function.
Select a primary input source.
[When “External input” is selected]
3. Select input source. (Options: HDMI1, etc.)
[When “Start-up app” is selected]
3. Set a URI for the start-up application.
* If you want to set an app in the USB storage, use the auid described in the manifest.json.
Please refer to here in detail.
[When “Android app” is selected]
3. Select the Android application.
4. Press “OK” to automatically input the package name and activity name.
5. Press “OK”.
- If you want to launch the Android app when the display turns on, you need to enable the Android application in Pro mode.
(Refer to Apps.)