Announcing the Web Site for BRAVIA Professional Display Developers1 November 2018
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new technical resource website; BRAVIA Professional Display Knowledge Center.
With a wide range of information, Knowledge Center is designed for business professionals such as system integrators, engineering and design consultants, application developers, and end user AVIT teams.
This page has the most up to date technical and developer information.
- Overview of the BRAVIA Professional Display
- Overview and manual describing the professional mode (Pro mode) for supporting smooth installation and operation by our corporate partners
- IP control (REST API, IRCCIP, Simple IP control) specifications and sample code
- Serial communications protocol (RS-232C) specifications and sample code
- Manual for application development in HTML5
- Manual for the BZ35F model exclusively for our corporate partners
- Manual and release notes for expanded software for company conference rooms, stores and offices, digital signage at hospital receptions, and hotel guest room TVs
- Q&A by individual category from our partners around the world
- Glossary of terms needed for understanding BRAVIA Professional Display