NewsBack to News List
Four new BRAVIA™ BZ40H Series 4K Professional Displays to go on saleJune 15, 2020
Sony is launching four BZ40H series displays that are optimal for video conferencing and as digital signage.
The high resolution/high brightness/high definition displays accurately convey the colors and contrast of the content and clearly articulate intricate characters and graphs. With realistic images even during video conferences, users can experience online meetings that feel just as immersive as face-to-face meetings. Digital signage content is displayed in high resolution, allowing signage to capture more attention than ever before.
The displays are complete with Pro mode that allows you to easily meet demands when using the displays for business, and allows for smooth installation and operation in a wide range of applications. With network/serial communication for control, screen mirroring using AirPlay and Chromecast built-in, vertical and tilt mounting options, and high 620 cd/m2 brightness (peak brightness: 850 cd/m2), these displays fill the requirements for a variety of different business applications.
For more information about BZ40H series, please visit BZ40H specifications.
1. Functions ideally suited to professional use
- Instant, easy resolution and operation setup for use in meetings or as signage
- Control (with multiple third-party solutions) through network communication (LAN port and wireless LAN) and serial communication
- Supports 24/7 operation and works with a variety of mounting options including vertical, tilt, and table-top options
- High durability with 4-sided aluminum bezel and reinforced rear cover
2. High resolution technology
- Equipped with a 4K HDR X1 processor
- Local dimming adjusts display to the optimal brightness with high contrast
- High 620 cd/m2 brightness (peak brightness: 850 cd/m2) on all models
3. High performance platform
- Layout of screen can be adjusted as needed with HTML5, and also accommodates an API that supports 4K video/still images, HDMI input, and remote operation
- Third party Android apps and HTML5 content can be easily accessed and operated
- Supports Wi-Fi 5 GHz and Bluetooth 4.2
For more information about BRAVIA Professional Display, please visit BRAVIA Professional Display Introduction.
This display was made with functions and specifications that take the following applications into account.
- Display for online meetings
- Display for meeting rooms
- Display for huddle spaces
- Display for digital signage
- Information display for classrooms and hospital reception and waiting rooms
- Information display for company and hospital reception and waiting rooms
- TV for hotel rooms
- Information display for hotel lobbies and banquet halls
- Display for security camera footage
- Information display for showrooms, museums, and movie theaters
- Display for stadiums, arenas, and live venues
Models being launched